Lettings – 01494 534550 or email@example.com
At Crendon House we take great pride in our excellent reputation for letting & managing properties for our Landlords. We aim to reduce the bureaucracy surrounding letting your property whilst maintaining high standards and advising our clients of all legislation relating to the lettings industry.
We offer our clients all the advice and expertise they have come to expect from a professional residential lettings agency. Our staff are legally trained and highly experienced in letting and managing landlords most valued assets. We also acknowledge how important customer service is to landlords and tenants, and we strive to provide not just good but excellent service in everything we do. We are known for going the extra mile to ensure the satisfaction of both landlord and tenant.
We offer three levels of service and are happy to look at bespoke services if required:
Within this service we offer the following:
- Advertising and marketing of the property
- Arranging and accompanying viewings with prospective tenants
- Processing tenant applications and obtaining suitable references either through a professional referencing agency or by obtaining bank, employment and previous landlord references (if applicable)
- Completion of all pre-tenancy paperwork
- Preparation of tenancy agreement (see section 6.1)
- Arrangement of Inventory/Schedule of Condition (see section 10)
- Arrangement of Landlords Gas Safety Certificate (see section 11.2 & 11.4)
- Arrangement of Portable Appliance Test (see section 11.2 & 11.8)
- Arrangement of Fixed Wiring Electrical Test (see section 11.2 & 11.8)
- Collection and processing of initial payment from tenants to include a security/dilapidations deposit.
Rent Collection Service
In addition to the services above we provide with the Introduction Service we will also provide the following:
- Collection of rent payments as per the agreed terms of the tenancy agreement
- Processing of rent payments and crediting of landlords nominated bank account as soon as practicably possible after receiving cleared funds from tenant
- Monthly rent statements will be emailed to clients
- Payment of invoices from rent received, that are the landlords responsibility
In addition to the services above we provide with the Introduction and Rent Collection Service we will also provide the following:
- Arranging of maintenance that is the landlords responsibility and settling invoices with tradesmen through rent received
- Three property visits annually whilst the property is occupied by a tenant
- Overseeing the day to day running of the tenancy
- Dealing with associated correspondence whilst the property is let
Why choose CRENDON HOUSE?
- ARLA Licensed
- NAEA Licensed
- Extensive Internet Advertising
- Excellent Customer Care
- Effective Local Network of Offices
- Competitive Commission Rates
- Prominent Office Locations
- Separate Insured Client Account
- Experienced & Legally Trained Staff
Full details of the services we offer and further information and guidance can be found in our Landlords information Guide. Please contact our office to receive a copy.
Don’t just take our word for it, this is what our clients say about us…